Wednesday, May 22, 2013

20 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME

Good evening guys! How was ur day? Mine was good i hope yours was also
good. I just decided to write a post about myself because i would love
you guys to know me. So here is the list:
1- My name is Bethel Brill Chigamezu Amaechi
2- Am the last child
3- Not in school yet but seeking admission
4- Am a Jehovah's Witness
5-Am a Nigerian (imo state)
6- I love listening to Music
7- My best artistes are D'banj, 2face, Akon, Beyonce, Rihanna, Bruno
Mars, Yung6ix, Wizkid, M.i, Iceprince, BankyW, Justin Bieber etc
8- Am dark in complexion
9- I hate late replies when chatting
10- Am more attracted to girls who are light skinned and tall
11- I love cartoons
12- I love twitter and facebook
13- I think more than i talk
14- I love reading
15- Am single
16- I love entertainment NEWS
17- Am a rapper
18- Am not working
19- I created this blog on 20th May 2013
20- I love being around nice people
21- I dislike unserious people
22- I like money
Thanks for reading this post. You can also gmail me bethelbrill@gmail.com.

THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE

1 comment: