Saturday, December 13, 2014

Treasure

When would I be free from myself? When will I muster up the courage to
tell her I love her? Why is life so cruel?

I see her coming out from the big PS Hall and I just can't help
but think about her, I've known her since last semester, I know her
name, I know everything about her, she's the last of 3 children, she
loves watching soccer, she supports Barcelona, I've been stalking her
for the past five months, am not sure she knows I exist but I know
everything about her, I know her twitter and instagram handles by
heart, I brag about her to my friends, I tell them "my Treasure is
better than all your girlfriends".

I know she would never go for a guy like me, why would she? Am
like an old paper in a hoody. Nothing can happen between us, so for
the time being she will continue to be my "Mental Girlfriend, My
Treasure"









By @itsbrill

No comments:

Post a Comment