Wednesday, July 23, 2014

28 Most Hilarious, weird, sarcastic and inspiring Nigerian Twitter bios

Welcome!!!!
This is a list of the most hilarious, weirdest, most sarcastic and
most inspiring Nigerian Twitter Bios in no specific order

1 @berryMaleek
if you look into my soul you may find GOLD and get rich ....+grins*

2 @Dat_OAU_Geek
CGPA 5.0 |All Department All Faculty. No Tweetfeed just here to catch fun

3 @_Naakii_
Where is my plantain??

4 @OscarRanking
The Waec Candidate #Promoter

5 @keneclinton
There is no way am telling you anything about myself

6 @Miz_behaviour
GOLD COATED Shit, I'm a real fake person, hands trained to type
shit , ass on reserve, Uniports little rat

7 @wonderben
I torture for fun, nasty I am, Music Lover

8 @3ppleA_Official
Fucking with me is an art of treason and I shall have your head.
its 3ppleA's World

9 @beaniefemme
|Certified amebor|

10 @That_Naijaboy
Imagine there is a bio here. 305 to my city

11 @mrgraymx4118
Is this where am supposed to impress someone

12 @Udozeal
kill a beat and cover my tracks like a train station

13 @Ya_spliff
The immaculate prove that GOD exists

14 @Abnormal_Pikin
kindly check my first tweet for my bio

15 @slick615
Don't just do that conclusion

16 @Pryme_it
a hundred and sixty characters ain't enough

17 @sistopy
Errrm..... what is dere to say?

18 @3Gweyreyboy
Never forget your family...... tho am not sure of some things but
am sure am not with you

19 @iamnotjustOk
Please if you catch sleeping at my burial, wake me up. Thanks
I'm not trying to be noticed I'm trying to be remembered

20 @NickyButterCup
my brain went on vacation without telling me, now I am insane
and stupid #TeamMUFC

21 @KUSH_MIDE
THEN: I'm just a boy standing in front of the world asking you to
follow me

22 @LilBetsyMusa
Details Dont always make a person

23 @olatostar
still the future ondo state governor , so famz now or struggle later

24 @stalemyte
Many people call me idiot I don't correct them........ sarcastic Gooner

25 @Given_ Deluxe
This is simple I am not your friend
26 @junefifteen
Prefer liars to pretenders

27 @itsbrill
This is not the original me, am still looking for the real me.
Reserved! living the life

28 @Ms_cyn
Beyonce has ruined my life

That's it tweeps, Another list comes up December 23rd 2014, Meanwhile
have a good day and if your handle didn't appear here that means you
need to think hard

PS: before you say am jobless am a student!



by @itsbrill !!

No comments:

Post a Comment