Thursday, July 31, 2014

Letter To My 22 Year Old Self

I've been wanting to write you this..........

First of all I would ask you , are you now serving at your NYSC
camp ground in Ogun State?

While you were still in school did you see the girl, the one I've
always wanted you to see, I hope she is cute and that she loves
writing and rapping, I hope she controls her speech, I hope you have
not told her that you would marry her yet, just make hear a friend but
don't let anybody snatch her away from you,

You graduated with first class abi?? did those people in uniport
give you that scholarship?? I hope you told Professor Martins
Ifeanacho that he is the best lecturer you have ever seen.

Did you open that business at Abuja park close to mama abuja?
Did you write to Rhonda Byrne again? Did you get to meet Chimamanda
Ngozi Adichie? Did you ask her how she got such talent to write those
nice books, did you tell her that I love Kambili the character she
brought to life in that book Purple Hibiscus?

Guy, are you still shy as usual or have you changed? Do you
still slim fit your trousers and shirts?

I hope you are now an elder or a ministerial servant? I hope
you've stopped imagining things, are you still on twitter? please give
twitter less time, am sure it would no longer be fun, do you still
like magical movies? I hope you have so many female friends.

Before I forget please be fast with that your NYSC thing and
start your MSc programme fast fast, have you met Dbanj, Rihanna,
Messi, 2face, Justin Bieber, M.I, Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote,
Warren Buffet and the rest (you know them) in person?? if you have not
done so please be fast. Did you become a uniport celeb like we always
dreamed, Hope you still talk to those our friends (don't have to
mention names, you know them).

I hope you have told Tomi Adesina, Walter Shakes and the TNC
crew that am a big fan





By @itsbrill

No comments:

Post a Comment